Kindergarten Class of 1978
"Education doesn't simply mean that we attend school. Education means that we learn how to think...If a man cannot think, he is not an educated man regardless of how many college degrees he may have after his name. Thinking is the hardest work a man can do, which is probably the reason we have such few thinkers." Thomas S. Monson
Right now I'm thinking about:
- The speech I'm giving at BYU Women's Conference.
- Income Taxes.
- Where to find a good collection of scary stories for our family camp-out.
- Whether I should switch to Verizon or just get a new cell phone.
- How I can change the entire US health care system.
- If my feet feel too hot to slather them in Vaseline and wear socks to bed.
- What I will wear to church.
- How much money I saved this year by having a Barnes and Noble membership.
- Writing down the stories I told at my Oma sleepover last night.
- What a pain it is to have to buy new underwear.
Does this kind of thinking qualify me as an educated person?
What are you thinking about right now?