Thursday, August 16, 2007

Bragging

"If you woke up in someone else's body, whose would it be?"

I thought about this for a while. I wonder if anyone would choose mine? I decided to list ten reasons why my body is great.
  1. My fingernails are very strong, and they grow fast.
  2. I have a fabulous sense of smell. It makes life sensual.
  3. I have 20/20 vision for distance.
  4. My eyebrows show up. I've never had to draw them on.
  5. I don't seem to wrinkle easily.
  6. My elbows aren't rough or scaly.
  7. I can walk.
  8. I don't have varicose veins.
  9. Advil is the strongest pain killer I need.
  10. I have an awesome memory.
All in all, I don't think I want anyone else's body, if it means giving up my own. I'm getting used to it.

Do you have anything to brag about?

7 comments:

K.M. Saint James said...

I have a beautiful smile -- with the help of orthodontics, of course, but the good stuff was mine to begin with.

kelly said...

you are awesome! i love to hear that self confidence! and i love the bit about eyebrows... mine would be similar - they are so big and bushy i can shape them into what ever i want!

mama jo said...

for some reason i got everything you don't have, varicose veins, scaly elbows, can't smell....but i tan very easy...i like that..hopefully i won't wrinkle to badly...what else do i like? hmmm...i have a nice smile, nice eyes..crazy eyebrows...good hair..so, you take some, you lose some

Christie said...

Does having no grace count? How about a zillion freckles? THOSE, I have in droves.

kenju said...

I have nothing to brag about, except maybe my energy. My eyebrows fell out, my hearing is shot, my gums need to be replaced and my teeth whitened. I need lipo on my belly and a boob lift.

MissKris said...

I wrote my answers on my blog. I LOVED your reasons! Haha!

Rebecca said...

Bragging rights? Hmmmm. My hair grows at the speed of light, and the gray came in really bright silver. My elbows are not scaly, and I have enough color in my cheeks and lips that I don't wear any makeup. Oh, and I'm tall. :) Now the flaws are legion...all the spider veins, freckles, sparse brows (but not enough to pencil) and chin hair!!