Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Life Lessons, Continued

Life Lesson: Do not post blogs while under the influence of Ambien. I made the mistake last night of whiling away the last few minutes before i conked out, working on my blog. Unfortunately I pushed publish as I was drifting off to dream land, and the post Life Lessons From York hit the public before it was finished. So tonight I went back, added a bit, and subtracted a bit and did my usual tweaking. It's fit for a re-read now! Scroll on down...

6 comments:

Christie said...

I enjoy your Ambien-induced blogging. Kind of like seeing a look into what Drunk Oma would be like. She seems like a fun gal...does she play mannequin and prank call people?

Tip Junkie said...

Too funny!

Kay Dennison said...

Arrrrrrrrrrgggggggggh I thought I was the only one who hit 'publish' too soon!

I enjoyed it as it was. No worries

kenju said...

I had no idea you were drugged out of your mind! LOL

mama jo said...

talking to you under the influece is fun also..

mama jo said...

talking to you under the influece is fun also..