- A terrifying asthma attack (in a foxhole) put Dee in the hospital for a week, but kept him out of Viet Nam.
- We put money down on a perfect house, then felt compelled to cancel the deal and buy an imperfect house. Three of our daughters met their husbands because we lived there.
- A miserable assignment a few years ago taught me computer skills I would never have learned otherwise.
- Job disappointments kept us available and we were able to move to England for a life-changing year.
- The diagnosis of cancer has twisted our life in an unexpected new direction. Huge new financial concerns convinced us to move (after ten years of saying we'd never move) and new opportunities have opened up.
Looking backwards I know the Lord designs solutions better than I do, so why does my faith falter when I look ahead?
Miraculously I see a pattern emerging, and it looks exciting!
Has life got designs on you?
Have you had a problem that became a solution?