Sunday, August 30, 2009

School Days Graduation

I hope you're wearing your cap and gown!

Your diplomas are in the mail:
  • Two Honorary Prizes: Most students recruited
  • Eight Master's Degrees with prizes: Every single assignment.
  • Thirty-eight Associate Degrees: Every assignment in one class.
  • Forty-six Graduate Degrees: Most of the homework, most of the time
  • Sixty-five Participation Degrees: Some of the homework, regular attendance.
  • Ten Honorary Degrees to students who audited the classes, and left frequent comments.

I don't have email addresses for the following students, but they were regular visitors to class and often contributed to the discussion.

  1. Alana
  2. Allison
  3. Beck
  4. Cannwinn
  5. Diane
  6. Eloisestory
  7. Greek Goddess
  8. Jordan at Mean Mommy
  9. Katie H.
  10. Kristina
  11. La Yen
  12. Marissa Marie
  13. Middle of the Table
  14. Mrs. Organic
  15. Queen Scarlet
  16. Smeager
  17. Taylor-Maid
  18. Wrath of Khandrea
  19. Yiota
  20. Zen Yen


Congratulations!



It's not too late. School Days has open enrollment so join anytime. Do the coursework whenever you want.
Click here for an orientation.



6 comments:

Diane said...

I couldn't sleep, took a peek at your blog, and saw the final graduation announcements. It was an honor to participate. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Now I've got to keep writing in my blog! It's been dormant for a week or so.

Happy Thanksgiving!

J, K, L, and D said...

Oma, thanks for all you did! I truly enjoyed doing my homework...even if I didn't catch up to finish all of the assignments, like I had originally planned.

Thanks for being so inspiring. And happy thanksgiving!

~Kristina said...

Hi Oma!
I think I might be the Kristina and I got my diploma. :)
Thank you so very much for everything about this. I could rave about many things but most of all, it was fun. It made me think. It made me laugh and yes, it also did spring up a few tears.
Three cheers to you for hosting this!
I can't wait to see what's next.

Diane said...

Audrey and I received our graduation packet in the mail - Thank you so much.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Beck said...

Are you saying you need my email address? I think you might still have it because I sent you a photo for the ghoulie parade on Halloween. If not, just pop over to my blog to let me know and I'll send you a note!

And thanks for helping me to get my creative juices flowing. I wish I would've participated more often, but I'm a compulsive perfectionist and so a lot of my writing never made it to the "publish" button. Just as well, I guess. Maybe I'll finish up some of those assignments eventually! (And I'll be sure to let you know because I loved your feedback!)

Thanks again for all of your hard work.

~j. said...

Thank you, TravelinOma, for the diploma AND for the sweet gift. I really appreciate all the work you put into this class. Thanks for helping me get back into writing again.