Friday, May 6, 2011

Cocoon Travel Pillow


Nylon on one side, fleece on the other.

I made a last-minute purchase the day before my trip: a lightweight, inflatable, feather pillow. With just a puff or two I can make it the exact firmness I need, and because it has feathers inside, it's soft and cuddly. It fits in its own tiny stuff sack, which fits right inside my purse.


I tried it out in the car, and went back to get another.
Best travel pillow ever!
(At $25 it's affordable, washable, and huggable.)
























4 comments:

kenju said...

If I ever travel again, I'll look for those. The last time I took a pillow with me, I left it in a hotel room in Zurich. It was too big to pack in my purse....lol

Diane said...

Yikes! Where did you get it? I leave in 10 hours. Do they have them at the airport?

Tracy said...

What a cool idea...where did you purchase it? thanks for the great tip!
Enjoy your travels!

Susan Adcox said...

This looks like a must-have for me!