Sunday, April 26, 2009

Break Dancing

Pete, 1985

He's not break-dancing yet, but broken bones won't keep Peter down for long. He's home from the hospital, and even with a back brace and a neck brace, he's working, and walking around the block. Thanks for your kind emails, comments and prayers. Anna says they've been blessed. Pete says, "Ma, you don't have to worry anymore! I'm a fully functioning human being." So I guess that means you don't have to worry, either!
(You guys are the best! I'll keep you posted.)

3 comments:

Polly said...

I'm glad Pete's doing so well, we'll keep praying for his rapid recovery.

Tiffany said...

I'm very glad to hear he is doing well!

diane said...

That boy of yours is spunky! I have the words to a song stuck in my head now, "I get knocked down but I get up again, no they're never gonna keep me down." I think this could be his new theme song.