Are You A Fascinating Person?
- Are you updated on current affairs? Do you follow the latest news?
- In a one-one conversation, do you talk more or do you listen more?
- Do you like trying out new things like visiting a new restaurant, trying out a new sport, etc?
- Do you devote time to your dress and appearance before you go out?
- Are there any secrets about you that you haven't shared with even close friends?
- Are you game for adventurous stuff?
- Do you manage to get introduced to new people in parties and indulge in long conversations?
- Are you a well-read person?
- Are you a well-traveled person?
- Can you make people laugh?
Are you a confident person?
- Can you choose a new outfit alone?
- You walk into a room full of people. Suddenly you find everybody watching you. Do you become terribly self-conscious?
- You reach the airport to find that your flight got canceled in the last minute. What would you do?
- You enter a posh restaurant to find everybody else in formal clothes. You are wearing casuals. Would it ruin your evening?
- You are at a job interview in a big corporation. Suddenly you find out that the CEO himself is conducting the interview. Do you panic?
- You are attending a seminar. Suddenly the speaker wants you to come on the stage to give your views. Will you get jittery?
- You are enjoying a party with your new date. Suddenly your ex walks in. What do you do?
- Are you afraid of visiting families that have suffered a death?
- Would you go and visit a dying person?
- If someone embarrassed you in public, you would you react?
Are you a crafty person?
- What do you call the art of folding paper?
- What is the name of the fabric commonly used for cross stitch?
- What is papier-mache?
- Is acrylic yarn natural or man-made?
- Where does mohair come from?
- With which piece of crafting equipment would you use a shuttle?
- How many threads are twisted together in a typical skein of embroidery floss?
- What do pinking shears do?
- Old sewing machines were powered by using your feet. What was the foot pedal called?
- Is a Spinning Jenny used for making pots or making yarn?
- What is Kumihimo?
- Which craft would you be doing if you were making a plant hanger by knotting long lengths of rope?
- In which craft would you use the stippling technique?
- What are lazy daisy, french knot, stem and blanket?
- Which craft tool cuts out a shape from paper or card when you press on it?
- What is a highly scented purple/blue flower often used in scented sachets?
- What is gutta used for?
- What is repoussage?
- Is whittling a wood craft or a wool craft?
- What do you call the hole in a needle where you push the thread through?
You made it!
(Class Reviews next week.)
*If you do any part of this assignment on your blog, please link it back to TravelinOma and provide proper attribution. Leave a comment here (with a link to your homework if you want to share it) and/or a link to your blog (so we can get to know you.) School Days has open enrollment so join anytime. No make-up work required! If you're new, click here for an orientation.