Are you a bookworm?
- Do you own more than 100 books?
- Do you read any book or magazine that is handy?
- Have you ever read the cereal box?
- Do you have a membership with the local library?
- Do you go to the library more than once a week?
- Would you rather read a book than go out with friends?
- Do you visit the bookstore more often than you do your mother?
- Do you wear glasses? If so, was reading the reason you got them?
- When asked your favorite hobbies, do you reply with a single word "reading?"
- Have you ever stayed in bed all day reading?
(I'm reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett. It's one of the best books I've ever read. Click on the title to read rave reviews.)
*School Days Final Exams are every day this week. I'll be out of town, unable to check your work until the weekend. Please leave a link to your exams in my teacher's box, because I love reading what you write! (Class Reviews next week.)
*If you do any part of this assignment on your blog, please link it back to TravelinOma and provide proper attribution. Leave a comment here (with a link to your homework if you want to share it) and/or a link to your blog (so we can get to know you.) School Days has open enrollment so join anytime. No make-up work required! If you're new, click here for an orientation.