Were you in the Peanut Gallery? The news about Mr. Wizard has triggered my TV memory. If you can remember these shows, or answer the question, give yourself a point. (Get a point for watching any of the six shows listed above.) I'll throw in a few gimmes for my younger readers, too.
- The Millionaire (the one where a person received an anonymous check)
- I Married Joan
- Who was Rowdy Yates?
- December Bride
- There's Maris (Frazier), and Vera (Cheers), but who was the December Bride wife we never saw?
- Who stomped grapes with Ethel?
- The Shari Lewis Show
- Superman (Black and white TV version)
- Oh, Susanna
- Where did Oh, Susanna take place?
- What was Susanna's best friend's name?
- The Alfred Hitchcock Show
- Who was Bret Maverick's twin?
- What show featured Hoss?
- What was the sheriff's name on Rifleman?
- American Bandstand
- Queen For a Day
- What was the best part of The Art Linkletter Show?
- Beat the Clock
- Truth or Consequences
- Which show had Eddie Haskel?
- Which show featured Maynard?
- As the World Turns (live)
- How I Married My Wife
- Who was Cubby?
- What show was Moochie on?
- Who was Darla?
- Streets of San Francisco
- Perry Mason (black and white version)
- What instrument did Lawrence Welk play?
- The Hit Parade
- Who was Uncle Tanoose?
- What teenage heart-throb sang at the end of what show?
- Have Gun Will Travel
- Phil Donahue
- What was Donna Reed's husband?
- The Red Skelton Show
- The Dinah Shore Show
- Jack Paar on The Tonight Show
- The Flying Nun
- Who played twins?
- What show featured Clarabelle?
3: Rowdy=Clint Eastwood
6: Gladys was the wife we never saw
7: Lucy stomped grapes
12: Oh, Susannah was on a ship
13: Olive was Susannah's friend
15: Bart was Bret's twin
16: Hoss was on Bonanza
17: Micah was the sheriff
20: Art Linkletter had the kids
23: Eddie Haskell was on Leave it to Beaver
24: Maynard was on Dobie Gillis
27: Cubby was a Mouseketeer
28: Moochie was on Mickey Mouse Club
29: Darla was a Little Rascal
32: Lawrence Welk played the accordion
34: Uncle Tanoose was Danny William's (aka Danny Thomas) uncle
35: Ricky Nelson sang at the end of Ozzie and Harriet
38: Donna Reed's husband was a pediatrician
43: Patty Duke played twins
44: Clarabelle was the clown on Howdy Dowdy
Do you have any to add?