Tuesday, November 6, 2007

POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS: Ambien

CAUTIONS: DO NOT DRIVE, OPERATE MACHINERY, OR DO ANYTHING ELSE THAT COULD BE DANGEROUS...

...like Blogging. You might wake up and find out you wrote an ode to Mentholatum. Much has been done artistically "under the influence." The Beatles recorded Hey Jude, Aaron Sorkin produced the best episodes of West Wing. I wrote about salve. This should be reason enough for me to avoid drugs.

The irony is that I had so many comments! Are you guys all on medication, too?

5 comments:

mama jo said...

we're just following your lead...if you want to talk about mentholatum...so do we...

MissKris said...

Well, we all know how weird 'female' hormones can make us and I'm back on an on-again-off-again routine thru December that has my already wired brain misfiring, hahahaha! And it makes me soooooooo tired. Plus, Mentholatum is one of my favorite products on the market! So why not write an ode to it? Wish I'd thought of it first, hahahaha! Hmmmmmm...I'm thinkin' you and I might have some mighty weird conversations if we were to meet face to face, lol! I know I have some pretty strange entries lurking in my archives somewhere, too....tho I happened to LIKE your ode! ;-P

Jake said...

Mom, I just assume most of your posts are drug-induced...which is why they make me smile.

Bev said...

lead on Marty, we're following along in our own drug induced hazes -- whatever our drug of choice might be --- (ok, its just benedril for me at this time of the year until we get snow and the leaves stop spreading their little dusty nastyness around!) --- what I love about your blog is its so, well, REAL!!

al + sar said...

my mom always wakes up in the morning with the most hilarious stories about the craziest things my dad does and says in his sleep...and its all thanks to ambien!