It's staying in love that's the miracle."
Five things my true love and I have done together lately:
- Discussed architecture.
- Taken a road trip.
- Chatted with grandkids.
- Listened to Taylor Swift.
- Counted our blessings.
Ten things I've been thinking about staying in love:
Having fun together helps us stay in love.
- I think people fall out of love if they don't look for reasons to stay in love.
- I think love is a verb. It is something you do, not something you expect.
- I think a woman isn't grown up until she takes responsibility for her own happiness.
- I think it's a shame that many women see a spouse or children as the cause of their downfall, and suppose that success comes only after they are free of them. This sad belief is everywhere!
- I think couples who speak kindly and lovingly to each other will be happier.
- I think we need to check the map and see if the road we're on is taking us to the place we want to go.
- I think the weather segment on the 10:00 news has become way to long. (Just checking to see if you're still reading.)
- I think it's too bad that some women are nicer to a stranger than they are to their husband.
- I think that you can't work on togetherness if you're never together.
- I think a good marriage takes a lot of practice.
Forty three years ago Dee and I fell in love at first sight.
It was fun.
We fall in love over and over, as we gain insight.
That is even more fun!