I'm here to interview a few of Travelin Oma's friends! Please choose 5 of these questions and, in a few lines, tell us how you feel.
1. If you found out you had only 6 months to live, what 3 things would you want to do?
2. What are 5 compliments you remember receiving?
3. What is a talent you wish you had developed more fully?
4. What is a book that has influenced the way you think?
5. Who is a person that exemplifies courage to you, and why?
6. What kind of music sings to your soul? How?
7. What did you do this week that made you happy?
8. What experience have you had that scared you into changing a behavior?
9. What are 3 pieces of advice you would give a new bride?
10. Use 5 nouns, 5 verbs, and 5 adjectives to describe yourself.
You are a delightful person! Thank you so much for this interview. I know your responses will make others think, and I hope answering them has given you insight as well.
Answer in the comment section, or post on your own blog and let us know when. Then call for volunteers among your own readers, give them 5 questions to answer, and send us a line. The world will be a better place. Thanks.